Saturday 7 July 2012

Carry On Tuesday # 163



Music is like life. So often we listen to the melody but don't hear the words. 

This week our prompt is a line which is repeated several times in REM's biggest hit record

Everybody hurts sometimes

Use it as you will in your short story or poem then leave your URL with Mister Linky - just try not to make him cry! Please remember to drop by your fellow contributor's sites to see what they've made of it.

To listen to the song and read the lyrics, drop by Carry On Tuesday Plus



6 comments:

  1. Hooray! You're still continuing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I'd have a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to discover this blog through Asni. This is a wonderful site to share poetry or prose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you posted this prompt. Thank you for helping me along. Here's the link... http://hopefuljo.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/365-creativity-project-day-184/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was difficult for me...
    not one to admit to such emotions...
    I read a few of the other posts,
    and let my mind mull about the song
    and just wrote spontaneously.

    Hope y'all like it.
    Peace,
    Siggi in Downeast Maine

    ReplyDelete